Friday, December 9, 2011

What I Made for the Craft Show ~ Christmas, 2011


In early December, the Village of Cinderberry had a Craft Show and I decided to join along in the fun.

As you can see, I've been very busy getting all of these neat things sewn, knitted, etc. in time for the show!  No wonder our Christmas decorating is behind this year!
My neighbor and good friend Sandy and I shared a table - this is my side :)
(My Strawberry's Table Runner is still available for details click here)
And here's Sandy as she's putting out her handmade goodies!
This table runner is very striking - Since it didn't sell yet, I'm still thinking of quilting it!  Its my own design.
Love this tote bag! Its a pattern by Penny Sturges from the Aug. 2007 McCall's Quilting magazine. 


These hold the Ipad2 nicely with or without the magnetic cover - or they can hold anything you like.


Hot Pads using this cool tutorial ~ Click Here  

Pom-Pom Knitted Scarves made of the SOFTEST yarn ever (in my opinion).
Lengths vary from 56 to 60 inches long.

Crocheted Shell Scarves really soft.

This mini purse holds cell phones - mostly Blackberry size and smaller.

This great bag was made with this pattern:  Click Here for dimensions :)

Very cute purse made with beautiful Batik fabric and the Potato Chip Bag pattern, click here for pattern details. 

Two inside pockets and two outside pockets!


Very cool vintage buttons I stacked from my grandmother's and mothers button tins.

Small purse using Little Jelly Bags pattern - will hold cell phone, etc. Mine is 5" X 5- 3/4" and has a velcro closing.
Another vintage button

Thanks for stopping by...hope you have a great weekend!

Pat

1 comment:

Ariane said...

Wow! You made some beautiful items!! I love your table runner! It's a great design!!!

Pat & Tony

Pat & Tony
Me and my best friend!